Friday, January 9, 2009

There must be something about the first week of classes, whether it be first or second term, that I'm allergic to.  Once again, I found myself leaving the university after teaching my 9 AM class in favour of a bag of Ricola, a couple of Tylenol, and a box of Kleenex.  I canceled my 3 PM class, missed one scheduled meeting (oops) and took the next day off as well.  If my memory is correct, this happened in the first week of September too!

I do feel much better this morning, although I'm still sniffly and phlegmy.  We'll see how I'm doing after lecturing the second half of my music fundamentals chapter this morning.  Perhaps I'll be able to cough out examples of hemiolas and hybrid metres!

Hope you have all managed to avoid the 2009 edition of this nasty virus!


No comments: