Friday, July 11, 2008

Dormant, but alive


Just thought I'd put down a quick post letting all my faithful readers (all two or three of you) that I am still alive and well, and on holidays.

We've just finished a ten day holiday in California, Six of them in San Francisco, and four days trekking through wine country in Sonoma County. To the left is a photo of me taking a rest between wineries in a vineyard.

It was a holiday to remember!

Now I'm off to Southern BC for an annual golf trip and tournament, then I'll be back in full swing.

You may look forward to a variety of posts on Handel's Solomon, which I am conducting in late November, as well as Monteverdi's Orfeo, which I will be singing in early November. I'm also conducting a concert with Da Camera in November.

So, this holiday is going to be well deserved!

No comments: