Saturday, November 10, 2007

Never underestimate a man with a vision

For all my complaining about the concert that I am singing tomorrow with our professional choir - - we had our dress rehearsal this morning, and I have to say, it's going to be pretty entertaining! I'm still not completely overwhelmed by a great majority of the music, but as an overall concept, the concert will have it highlights, and I think those who have bought tickets will leave with the feeling that they got what they came for.

Speaking of concerts - I have my chamber choir's concert tonight - and as I predicted in my last post, Thursday's actual dress rehearsal did not go as well as Monday's rehearsal. Many factors involved, including the "end of the week" stress most of us feel, and some under the weather voices in the choir, which promise to be better by tonight (here's hoping).

I've been tagged by I am Chorus to do my 10 random things - I'll try to get those posted later tonight or tomorrow.

Peace to you all this weekend.

No comments: