Friday, January 16, 2009

Filling up empty spaces

Quoting myself on January 1st, while looking at my calendar:

"How nice - Aside from my church obligations, It looks like from now until March most of my Friday, Saturday and Sundays are free!"

Three weeks later:

A look at my calendar this weekend, as of 9 AM this morning:

Friday night 7-9:30 Da Camera Men's sectional rehearsal
Saturday Morning 10-12:30 Da Camera Women's sectional rehearsal
Saturday Evening 4-7 PM Rehearsal for Monteverdi concert in February
Sunday afternoon 3 PM - playing Organ at a Hymn festival

Can someone tell me how I went from zero hours to eleven hours of work?
A fate of my own making I suppose.

1 comment:

Stealthy Dachshund said...

The secret, as discussed with a wise woman this week, is to block that time in your calendar... to protect it.