Sunday, May 11, 2008

Season winding down

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late - as with most musicians, especially choral musicians, May marks the beginning of the end of the season. Teaching fished up at the start of June, I conducted the last concert of the season with my chamber choir on Saturday- it went very well - and then in about a month, the last concert with the Symphonic choir. So my summer posts will likely deal more with our Sonoma wine trek, and hopefully reports of a decrease in my golf handicap, then they will with choral music.

Someone did forward this video to me today, and I felt I had to share it.

I think that this concert with the Berlin Philharmonic and the classic rock group "Scorpions" just might have been the highlight of the year for the orchestra. Just watching them play puts a smile on my face!

No comments: