Friday, February 1, 2008

Google Hits

The fun thing about using BlogPatrol, or a similar system to monitor your hits to your page is you can find out how people are finding your blog through search engines.

Here is a sample of some of the key phrases people have been typing in, and stumbling on my blog:

  1. Bach VS Handel (which are directly related to my series of posts on rehearsals with my chamber choir)
  2. Handel's Dixit Dominus Text and Translations (which can be found on this post)
  3. Choral Conducting Teaching University (Yup, something I do)
  4. How to live life as a freelance musician (also, something I do)
and last but not least:

5. Depressed church choir director blog (ummm... not sure how this got you here! I quite like my job!)

I just found that funny.

No comments: